American Teledata has a wide range of services available specifically geared toward automobile dealers. We have been supporting this industry group with products and services since the early 1980's.
- Personal Computers - Specifically configured systems for GM Access, Reynolds & Reynolds, CCC Body Shop systems, ADP, and others plus installation help with these applications.
- Cabling - American Teledata is the authorized Reynolds & Reynolds cable installation vendor for New Mexico, El Paso and some of West Texas. We also design and install fiber optic cable runs to eliminate induced voltage problems with overhead and underground copper cable. Category 5 cable installations and testing is available for any LAN application.
- Video Terminals - American Teledata sells and repairs video terminals from several manufacturers such as Televideo, Wyse, Link, and Digital Equipment Corp. that are compatible with Reynolds & Reynolds and ADP systems.
- Printers - American Teledata sells and repairs a wide variety of dot matrix printers, laser printers, and high speed line printers from such manufacturers as Texas Instruments, Lexmark, Okidata, Tally, Hewlett Packard, and AMT.
- Data Communications - American Teledata supplies hardware and installation for remote locations such as body shops, off site used car lots, and multiple dealership networks with high speed modems, multiplexors, line drivers, and leased line modems.
- Service - American Teledata offers mail in repair, on site time and materials repair, and service contracts for most dealership peripheral equipment. Our on site hourly rate is $75.00 per hour plus parts. Service contracts cover all parts and labor, and include loaner equipment while the customer equipment is being repaired. The loaner program works well fo mission critical equipment such as line printers, repair order printers, invoice printers, F&I printers, and data communications equipment.
- Credit Bureau Terminals - See our Credit Bureau Terminal page at this web site for the various models. When you need a credit report fast, you need a credit bureau terminal from American Teledata. The waiting involved with using a multiple use machine or a dealer terminal to pull credit reports can cost you time and lost customers.
- Off Site Sales - When a dealership has an off site or "Tent Sale", American Teledata can supply the equipment and the expertise to make your "Tent Sale", run smoothly. We rent and install the data communications equipment and cabling necessary to make the connection to your dealership's main computer so your sales and F&I people can work with their computer terminals and printers at the tent as if they were in their office!